History of the Firm
Our boutique firm situated in the heart of Ballarat was established over 30 years ago and is recognised as a leading financial advisory firm in Ballarat.
The stockbroking business of Foley Wilson & Co commenced trading in 1956 with partners Kevin Foley and Jim Cooke providing both stockbroking and public accounting services in Ballarat and surrounding districts.
In 1985 the firm acquired the stockbroking business of A C Wilson and has subsequently formed Foley Wilson & Co in 1989.
Today, the firm continues to provide services within stockbroking and all aspects of financial planning.